Specification for PS21-Int/R
Mains input voltage
Relay Coil Supply Input Voltage
- Powered from an appropriately certified Intrinsically Safe 12 Volts dc Supply (15 Volts dc maximum).
Relay Coil Operation
- The Relay coils are designed to be operated remotely from volt-free contacts within other approved Intrinsically Safe Equipment.
Interface Relay Coils Available
- One set of Flameproof (Non-I.S.) change over contacts are available for each relay.
Relay Contacts Maximum Voltage / Current
- 250 volts r.m.s or 5 Amps r.m.s or 100VA
- Approximately 400mm wide x 210mm deep x 240mm high (neglecting gland cable projections)
Operating temperature range