The Davis Derby WiPAN (Wireless Personnel Area Network) system is certified technology for use in hazardous group I and II environments that provides tracking and performance data on any assets monitored.
Features and Benefits
WiPAN provides a wide range of features and benefits to the user including:
- Factual information both on site and remotely on all assets and personnel.
- Performance information system enabling more concise management decisions to be made on monitored operations.
- Development of improvement strategies enhancing future business performance.
- The WiPAN network is self-healing for the maximum reliability.
WiPAN can be used for a wide variety of applications including:
- Personnel tracking for escape and rescue which includes notification and acknowledgement functionality.
- Indication of Safe Egress Route.
- Asset tracking on all mobile plant or transported equipment.
- Quick response battery powered wireless network extension when required.
- Performance data and location on all other assets not presently monitored either fixed or mobile.
- Connected to hand held or stationary gas sensors to send data to the surface.
- Can be fitted easily to any piece of equipment via UART connection.